- Accurately tracks daily steps, stairs climbed, distance, calories burned, and activity level via 3-d motion sensor and altimeter technology
- Measures how long and how well you sleep – just wear it on your wrist at night with Fitbit wristband (included)
- Small and discreet enough to wear all day- tuck it into a pocket or clip it to a belt or bra
- Wirelessly uploads data to Fitbit.com; No monthly fee
- See online graphs, compete with friends, earn new badges and log food, weight and other workouts at Fitbit.com and on new iPhone app
The new Fitbit Ultra Wireless Activity Tracker makes every step you take a step toward better fitness, even on your busiest days. Like the original, the Ultra tracks your day down to details a pedometer can’t catch, giving you access to the exact steps you take, calories you burn and distance you travel, along with how long and how well you sleep. And now, with its altimeter technology, Fitbit can track the heart-healthy activity of climbing stairs, encouraging you to take the stairs not the e
List Price: $ 99.95
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B005PUONIK”]
Irresistible Fitness Tips For A Healthy Lifestyle, Even If You HATE Exercise (Achievable Fitness for Everyone)
Why Are So Many People Alienated From The Very Notion Of Exercise, Even When They Know They Need To Get Fit?
Despite the entire Western World being tormented by the health problems associated with an increasingly sedentary lifestyle, only one in five of us ever goes to the gym.
No doubt some prefer to get fit at home or outdoors, but that still leaves a large number of people who never get involved in any regular physical activity.
One reason mig
Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B008H5GXZ6″]